1. Characteristics and Properties of a Variety of Materials and Techniques
Investigate and explore materials and techniques appropriate to artmaking and particular art forms.
2. Materials and Techniques Used to Produce a Range of Visual Effects
Research the characteristics and properties of particular materials and techniques.
3. Sources of Inspiration to Explore Individual Ideas
Use materials and techniques to produce a range of visual effects.
4. Materials and Techniques Used to Convey Individual Ideas
Explore the expressive qualities of materials and techniques to convey individual ideas.
5. Methods for Recording and Evaluating the Process of Making Artworks
Evaluate and record the exploration and use of materials and techniques.